Tuesday, February 10, 2015

MCT ~ Tag it Tuesday

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was pretty low key, which is fine by me! Most of our snow melted but I guess colder temperatures are on they way ~ please Spring show us you are just around the corner...pretty please!
So toady Emma and the My Creative Time design team will be featuring some tags. I thought I would tackle two tasks at once. With Valentines day just around the corner, I would make these for my son's Valentine's Day classmates and teachers. Instead of doing two separate things, a card and a treat, I would make these tags to serve both purposes. I used the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies for my tags. I used my new BFF, MISTI, to stamp my cherubs and sentiment! If you haven't heard of the MISTI, click here. This is the BEST money I have EVER spent on a crafting tool EVER! I wasted not one single piece of paper! Super simple, easy and fast to mass produce! I will list all the other supplies used under the picture.

Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ Stampin Up, VersaMark and VersaFine
clear embossing powder
ribbon from M's

Starting next week Emma will have her 40th Edition Release! Trust me, you don't want to miss this release ~ it's packed with so many wonderful new products!

Thanks for always being so sweet and kind. Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what all the other designers have created today!

10 comments:

  1. OH WOW I love your cutie patootie Valentine Pop Treats You really did come up with a darling idea just so sweet...*he he he*
    Your son's Teacher's and classmates...they are going to be a huge hit.....you really are a great mom.....YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, your Valentine treats are so cute Kimberly! You always come up with the cutest projects! They will be a big hit:) I am sure your sons friends and Teachers will love these~
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the kraft cherubs and that the black sentiment shows up over them. The name on the heart is perfect. Great job. I took a look at the Misti...be sure you read the cleaning instructions as the printing might come off. It looks like a giant type of stamp-a-majig. Wonderful job on your treats.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetness to the MAX!!! What a great treat Kim!!!!!
    LOVE it!

    Your snow is melting and we keep getting more :( I am SO ready for spring!!!!!! Stay warm my friend...it is going to get bitter here in the next few days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Snow is melting too at the moment! But i am pretty sure,we will get more soon!! :/ Pretty tired of the cold here!!
    Your treat is so cute!! Love the little tag!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cute tags that are quick to make...and with no wasted paper too! I'm so "jelly" over your new best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how a pretty tag can make a simple treat look awesome, great job!!

    ReplyDelete